Kinsen Hellas, serving as Europcar’s Franchisee in Greece, with effect from 1st October 2021, while offering comprehensive financing and operating leasing solutions for a diverse range of vehicles, machinery, and equipment of various brands, is looking for passionate people to join the team. Seize this unique opportunity to participate in the setting up of Europe’s strongest Rent A Car brand in Greece! We are currently seeking to hire a:
Digital Marketing Specialist
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the company’s own marketing strategy and execution.
- Assist in the development of a lasting digital connection with our audience.
- Provide research and execution support for SEO, SEM and Social Media campaigns.
- Prepare performance reports, analyze campaign and website performance data using web analytic and other tools.
- Assist in the organization for promotional events and digital activations.
The ideal candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Statistics or other. Master’s degree will be considered as an asset.
- Proven successful relevant experience at least of 3 years.
- Experience with Website, Social Media, Blogs, or other digital marketing field.
- Copywriting experience (Greek and English) will be considered a strong asset.
- SEO experience, CMS experience (WordPress and Joomla) & basic knowledge of Photoshop.
- Google Analytics/Google Search Console knowledge.
- Demonstration of passion for the digital marketing space by staying abreast of industry news, trends and best practices.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Analytical thinking — ability to come up with solutions.
- Attention to detail and well organized.
- Cooperative team spirit with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a positive and productive demeanor.
- Fluency in both written and verbal English.
- Military obligations fulfilled (for male applicants).
Our company offers:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Continuous training and prospects for growth and development in a modern, human-centric and friendly working environment.
All applications are considered strictly confidential.