Kinsen Hellas, serving as Europcar’s Franchisee in Greece, with effect from 1st October 2021, while offering comprehensive financing and operating leasing solutions for a diverse range of vehicles, machinery, and equipment of various brands, is looking for passionate people to join the team. Seize this unique opportunity to participate in the setting up of Europe’s strongest Rent A Car brand in Greece! We are currently seeking to hire a:
The main purpose of the role:
• Organize and plan the franchising departments of the organization.
• Ensure that franchisees receive the corporation’s message regarding to business strategy, promotions, and products.
• Assist and support franchisees, to assure the overall success of the organization.
• Oversee new franchisees while providing information and training on the business policies and procedures.
• Responsible for finding and developing new franchisees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create and maintain a large franchisee network.
• Implement brand awareness and integrity according to Europcar International & Kinsen Hellas standards.
• Implement Europcar Operations manual.
• Coaching & training franchise network’s Station Managers, Owners & Staff.
• Audit & control network, making appropriate visits around Greece.
• Ensure customer’s satisfaction.
• Give appropriate orientation/information to personnel on new and current assignments.
• Support staff with performance feedback based on data and effectively deal with performance problems.
• Cooperate with individuals to develop mutually agreed-upon performance expectations.
The ideal candidates should meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Business Administration/Marketing. Master’s
degree will be considered as an asset.
• Proven successful experience at least 5 years in the RAC market.
• Commitment to continuous personal growth.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Proven leadership skills and ability to work independently as well as in a team.
• Brilliance to handle problematic situations.
• Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a positive and productive demeanour.
• Highly motivated personality with strong business acumen and industry expertise.
• Detail-oriented and focus on purpose mindset.
• Critical thinking, numerical and analytical skills.
• Fluent in written and verbal English. High proficiency with MS Office.
• Willingness to travel when necessary.
Our company offers:
• Competitive compensation package based on qualifications.
• Continuous training and prospects for growth and development in a modern and friendly working environment.
All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Candidates are requested to send their CV through filling in the following form: